Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

Is been quite a while since i last updated my blog. Well is already february for the year 2008. Time is really going past real fast. I think is because we have too many things to do in life. On the 1st of february, Arul invited all of us to Midvalley for a treat and to celebrate her success in the BAKP camp. We went for a movie and i did the most embressing thing.... I cried!! hehe.. Well i can't help it, the show is worth crying. Well we had McD together and we sat and talk and had fun. Anyway, Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and i am really looking forword in going back my hometown for two reasons, Family reunion and ang pow!! Well is not suprising as all teenagers are crazy for money. As the holiday is a quite a short one, we only have a few days to spend in my hometown. But is better than nothing. I think this year my family's chinese new year celebration will be a quiet one. As four of my grandparents are in a better place, so it's not that fun having CNY celebration without them. But we still celebrate it and appreiciate the prescene of our love ones.

No comments: