Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alamak, more work??!!

I have been seriously busy the past few weeks with camps, test adn stuff, mainly with girl guides. Ha..... time to update my blog, although i have limited viewers.. heheheheh neway..... i just came back form organizing a three days two night camp in the GG hq in brickfields, also known as bricky, and i actually fell sick, what a prefect time for bad fate to befall me at that time. Was actually dead on the bed, mum had to come to the rescue as i was to stubborn to go to the clinics. Talk about needles and meds, i rather stay home and be sick all month. Ew!!!!


After this week, i have to start on my three month project and at the same time updating and doing new log books, or should i say log books needed for my bengkel selalu sedia. Hope i'm mentally and physically prepared for it, big challenge i need to face as next year i'm already form 5 so ganbatte. Anyway, my computer is a little slow and my the other computer is kinda raided my virus i have no fast speed computers at the moment so pictures will be uploaded next time, don't worry, the pictures are worth waiting as emberessing pictures of SOME body is gonna be posted. heheheheh the blissful sisters, or should i say the C sisters, you are so busTed...


MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh by the way i saw your latest post..... WTF?????????? it was a special effect, let's be open minded shall we, and lets head toward the positive side of the brain, not negative..... hehehehhe you guys must be staring at the computer thinking i'm talking to myself. ANYWAY.... i'll try my very best for the next update k??? see ya next time!! MUAKX

No comments: