Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GAH!!!!!!!!

I think i have to bring my own fan to my classroom. It is damn hot in there. Usually when we're done, we sleep during the leftover time right? As usual, i did that today, well actually not only today but everyday =P, i was actually sweating and sleeping at the same time. I can actually feel my face covered up in sweat and dripping from my eyes to my nose. This time even the thinnest girl in my class actually complain hot. (Which i'm happy to hear bcoz is not my fattiness that cause it)..... aheheheheheh... ANYway........

We had to go for sport practice which wasn't neccesary for us because we go there all we did was marching and dancing. We can do that in school, why the heck waser 2 bucks to 'travel' all the way there? I was starving because of that 2 bucks... Grrrrrrrr

Was waiting for mum after that and then out of no where lightning, thunder, and rain came pouring down. I was sitting on the astaka then the rain started slaping on my face and wind was blowing towards my direction making my body shape visible.... *perasan.. I was soaking wet but the thing is i'm not mad or angry, actually i was kinda enjoying the 'soaking' moment. It kinda makes me relax and the tense in my vibes was actually loosing out. COOL!!!!! Can't wait for the next session!!!!

Came back from the field, bath and slump on my bed for 2 hours of nap before my maths tuition. A lot was on my mind when i was sleeping and i only could remember a few. Something to do with my sports settlement, revision and log books. Is beginning to haunt me i guess..... My mind was literally like this....

#$#%^&*()*&^%$#@$%^&*(&^%$#@##@^^&*&)((*^&@*
%^&^&%^*&()*^(&%*$&#^$%&^%*)&^&%(^$*#
$%^*&^*&&%$%#^*%&^(^%*$&
%^%*&*(&)(*&*^%&$%^#%^*$%&^*(*&$*^(^$
$%&%*&(^&%^*$&(%*$&%^$&^*%$(#%

No comments: