Tuesday, October 13, 2009

先苦后甜

Direct English translation for my blog
title is suffer first, enjoy later....

Today is tuesday, also
the last day of PMR....

I recalled how I acted during the
last day of PMR..

And now, i'm imagining my
last day of SPM...

Makes me so sad to think that
UPSR and PMR people are done
with their 'major' exam
while SPM and STPM people
are still stuck...

><





NOT FAIR!!!!!



But as my blog title says,
suffer first, enjoy later...



Good new for UPSR and PMR
people are...

You get your freedom now

Bad news??

You still have to attend school
for a whole year next year..
H-A-H-A

As for SPM and STPM people...

We WILL suffer for now,
you can laugh all you want...

But next year, when you're stuck
in school being miserable...

WE WILL be enjoying
oursleves BEYOND limits....







WAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAAHAH









O.K. back to studying....

T.T


Ngo yan
Ngo yan
Ngo YAN YAN YAN!!!

No comments: