Sunday, September 26, 2010

Troubled society

All this while i've always complaint about BGS teachers being SOOO freakin' brainless...
Turns out I was wrong.

As form 6 in KHP, each of us are required to do a research on any topic we desired. It may be a topic we are interested in, or a topic related to any of our subjects we're studying. I was so confident when I heard we have to start our research by this week. I had my father on my side, I have friends who have done tonns of research, and I have relatives that can give me proper advice on a good research.....

So that was what i fucking did. I asked my friends, my relatives and my dad for a proper topic to come up with, and there all asked me the same question...... What is your interest???
DUH!!!! Of course music la!!! I can't survive without music. That is how I de-stress myself everytime I'm stressed up or depress.

So they ask me to relate my topic to my interest. At last My mum and I came up with '
Classical Music is not the choice of teenagers'.. Sounds professional right?? That's what a research is all about. You do a research, you upgrade yourself, and go a level higher then where you are before.

After I got my topic, I had loads of ideas running through my mind. I knew exactly what to include in my research, I knew the sources, I knew the people I can talk to, I knew what to relate to... I was soooooo confident in my research that I just started my research late last night.
And to my amazement, I found more sources then I already had. I was over the moon.

Coming to school with my
"Happy-but-dunnu-going-to-be-hentam" look, I hand in my proposal to the teachers in charged........... And the feedback was....

@ Why your title so weird one?
@ Then you doing on modern era la? (i explained) Then why you doing it on classical music?? (I gave up talking to them)
@ Why your research so long one?
@ I think your research is too long and complicated.
@ Your research is too much for your level d.
@ Why do on classical music? Why can't you do something else?
@ Your proposal doesn't match your title, can't you change your title?
@ Your title is not relevant with any subjects your studying, why not do on business studies?
@ Cannot la, I don't think is suitable for your level
@ It's no use to your education ( with a smirk on her face)

Ok fine, talk all you want, but the most fucked up sentence she actually said was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


@ YOU DIDN'T DO THIS BY YOURSELF, INSTEAD YOU PLAGIARISE (COPY & PASTE) FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S RESEARCH?? (Bang my fucking proposal on the table)

What the hell was that for? You can criticise my proposal, you can give a polite feedback to my research, but YOU CANNOT FUCKING SAY I COPY AND PASTE SOMEONE ELSE RESEARCH!!!!! What the hell was that??? Eventhough I have resources, even I have people to help me, BUT I'M NOT AN IDIOT OK!!!! I do stuff myself, I don't copy other's research, thats just lame and unresourceful.

I am not that lazy, I am not that unresourceful. I ask people for help so that I can improve better on my research. When I do something, I aim for the best and to the highest standard. Even for common sense, if i were to copy and paste, It will be
soooooooooooooooo useless for me... I would just be a dork in the Uni Society later.

You're just plain lazy, ADMIT IT! You don't know what the hell I typed in my proposal and THATS why you claimed that it was SOOOOOO complicated. Oh COME ON!!!! Don't tell me only business studies and maths are the ONLY subjects you think that is UN-COMPLICATED??

F
Y
I
!!!!!!!!

I tend to love music more then your stupid business studies and maths ok!!
I tend to understand music better, and bare in mind..........
I TOOK UP PIANO 5 YEARS AGO!!!
SO what makes you think that I'm not capable of doing MY research EH???

I repeat....

MY FREAKING RESEARCH !!!!

AND ITS NOT FUCKING PLAGIARISM!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stated as if I did plagiarise someone's research, do you know I can go to jail for that you Dungus???!!!!!! I have a future ahead of me. So, if you think that you don't have a future, fuck off my life! I have an aim and I don't need people like you to fuck up my life. I'm good enough already without you. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

HATE PLAGIARISM, HATE IRRELEVANT CRITICISM

No comments: