Saturday, March 28, 2009

Akward aka emo pictures~~~ (acc 2 me)


What is this you ask??? I have NO idea~~~~
But this is definitely the little anne's first aider used
to practise CPR on.... I think shereen did this *doink!


Nice??? Muah buat punye!!!! (if you notice the
first one has started to melt... Y.Y) Happy
Mid autumn?!



Now, this is a masterpiece.... Melted mid
autumn... *grins



Emo much?? I was being emo when this
was taken.....



I was boring so........ THIS came out
Wanna know what it means????
*
*
*
*
*
Fat Chance!



This i'm being real dumb! I was thinking maybe
everyday when i wake up i can read the notes,
biology and chemistry actually, it actually worked
but bad for my health, eventually i tore it down
but still keeping it (like duh). Oh yeah, see the black
cloth hanging there? Its actually a hand drawn elephant
given by a Sri Lanken during her visit in Malaysia

All this are in my 'others' file in my hard disc
cause i'm still wondering why i took this
kind of pictures as if there's moments in it~~~~~
Freedom of life

No comments: