Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Enough is enough

I used to be tough and strong, no matter how hard situation gets to, i'm always on the go. Work piling up, no big deal! Maxine boleh. Pressure drilling me down, i bounce back up. Whatever was given to me, i tried my best to complete the mission. That was last time~~~~~

I'm tired. I'm tired of getting pushed around. I'm tired of getting mad. I'm tired of owning hatret in myself. I'm tired of being a 'dog' of the school. i tried my very best to lay low, doing things the purpose i'm in school, doing things that I need to.....

I am REALLY tired. I stepped into my dad's car this morning, my whole system started shaking. I had no control of myself and i just don't have the feeling to step into the school compound. All i get there is scolding, yelling, stumping behind my back, bringing my bad name all over the school. But as usual i don't give a damn.

Tears nearly flowed out, but held back by my teeny weeny strength left in me. I wanted to stay strong like i used to, i wanted to think positive and do what's right, all i want is to be me again...... Is that so hard? Till now that question twirls around my head........

No comments: