Sunday, January 3, 2010

First day of work and New Year countdown...

I know is a bit too late for this topic...
Lazy what..

What to do??

Anyway....
Well, first day of work was interesting...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I was FREAKIN' LATE for work...
ON THE FIRST DAY!!!
How pathetic was that....

But what can I do? The car broke down
by the time we changed our car,
the highway was bloody jam..

It wouldn't budge even an inch..
Till we found out why...

The road was blocked for the night's
countdown...
Imagine... 6 roads cut down to 2 roads..

OF COURSE JAM LA~~~


See what i mean???
Neways, when i went into the office,
they asked my to fill a form...

And so i did...

By the time i flip to the last page...
they requested me to write an
essay...

I came here to work, not for an english
test wey~~~

But still.... Being a good applicant..
I ignore the fact that i'm applying for
a temp. position and wrote the essay...

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.L.Y

And glad to say i'm proud of it....
Weeeeeeeeeee

Anyway... First day of the job was
not to say fun... but it was
ok ok la...

Started off with filing.. as usual..
Had to go photostat several documents
When i said several it was like lets say.

20 Files?

And inside 20 files at least 10 Doc.
to photocopy...

I had to walk alot that day as the
photocopy room is the other side
from my table...

Good la.. at least burn more calories
mah... This should go to the papers
Health section..

Burning calories during work
by Aw Maxine.. heh

Of course.. the lil' old me had the
time to camwhore in the office..

It wasn't fun ok.. It was risky...
still I manage to camwhore
.
.
.
.
successfully.. Which i'm proud to say.. heh

Spent New Year Eve and New year in
Shereen's aunt's place..

It was 'chun' to say!!

Piccies!!

Never Seen THAT many files in my life....

@.@

I know I know~~~ My blouse looks
like one of your bio teacher's outfit....

A little recording of info and filing
new documents...

Fish feeding at the Desa Parkcity lake..
Vivian grinning... Her Uncle at the back~~

Just before the fireworks...
We camwhore to spend time... hehe
Presenting the Choong sisters~~

A group photo of all who came that night~
SPIKY!!!!! I miss that fella
SOOOOOO much~~~ *whimpers
At a farewell BBQ for Mei Yun
(I hope i didn't rmb wrongly) and family
migration to Aussie.. Good luck!!
Vivian comparing hers and her aunt's beef
chop and still not satisfied...
Notice the grin on her aunt's face?? hehe
Writing New Year wishes in Vivian's
New Year diary...
Went for an EARLY morning walk at
Desa Parkcity.. I made Shereen pinky swear
to go for the walk with me...
Guess what??
SHE MADE IT!!!!!
I had to drag her....
When i say drag means literally
drag her out of the bed...
Thank god she's light.... phew!
Try to make a comparison between
Shereen before the walk and
Shereen after the walk...
This is her before....
*
*
*
*
and.........
AFTER!!!!!!
A sceneric view where Shereen's uncle
suggested it would make a nice photo...
And it turns out he was right!!
Shereen and I 'hanging' out at the playground
monkey bar while her uncle take shots of us
fooling around~~~ tq!!!
I walked up and down hill with this pasar
malam edition croc shoes..
AND MY FEET SURVIVED!!!!
A BIG BIG KISS to shereen for fulfilling
her promise to me...
(Just so you know, she doesn't know
i'm doing the kissy face)
I also would like to give a BIG BIG KISS
to everyone who invited me to their new
year countdown party and stayover...
* 90 degree bow
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!

No comments: