Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Studying part of my life???

You know how studying can be a part of my life???? *SHOCK*
I didn't even know it's possible. I didn't even know I was capable of studying....
YES! I can study, but just a mere 20 minutes then I'm dead..
Especially when it comes to theory & stuff.... UGH!!! No way those stuff are going in my brain..

Its like you're going for a vacation where you packed shitloads of suitcases and you have to figure a way to jigsaw puzzle it into your car trunk. That's exactly how I feel...

First time in my life, I'm taking exams so seriously. Never in my life would I stay in school till freakin' 4pm to study........ ANNNNNNNNNNNND!!! It lasted for 3 WEEKS!!!! I can't believe that I actually did that, let alone stepping foot into the library.....

"There goes my bad girl reputation as bad girls don't go to the library... And i admit that i do."
But all well ends well, I finally forced myself into studying PP....

* It started of with "I HATE YOU".... Then, I pictured doraemon with His magic tools....


* When I realize it ain't happening, i came to my senses and started memorizing


* Then I started to go hungry... Being the lazy girl that I am, I didn't hunt for food, instead food chains interrupted my PP facts....


* From there loads of food came into my mind.... (DAMN! I want my student card!)

* Then I grew sleepy.....


* Sleepier....


* Slight snooze........


* Drop dead!



But at the end, I eventually manage to wake up and struggle through my bags, pack up and off to dreamland. You would be surprise how many things actually went through my mind that I couldn't sleep much that night... DANG you stupid memorizing!!

I still have to figure a way to force everything into that complicated organ of mine... Why can't I just have a pendrive slot on my brain?? It would make things SOOOOO much easier....
Hmmmmmm, I wonder.......

No comments: