Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Childhood memories.....

I just came back from school where I was craving for some Maggi....
So I went through all the ingredients storage box to look for it, then I came across this...


Memories of all my childhood came flooding back into my mind when I saw all these rubber bands I used to use when I was young...

My mum would literally tie my hair up into two plates every morning before I go to school. The she'll find a matching pair to tie on my hair. Since then I was known as the girl with plates in school as I was the only one allowed to have long hair (Besides another snobbish girl who look down on me because I'm chubby... Screw you!!)

I remember choosing my favourite pair before ballet classes and my mum would gladly tie my hair up... And because my mum was so enthusiastic to tie my hair everyday, she was the first to find out that I had 'company' in my hair... It freaked her out big time!!

Today, when I saw does rubber bands, I was so excited and actually went through the whole container like a kid... going Ooooooo Aaaaahhhhh.......

Can imagine??? Can la.........

Still, most of the rubber have already been cut of leaving the 'ornaments' for memories, but I still love them and would never part with them for anything.. Those ARE my precious before and now.... *Skips down memory lane....*

No comments: