Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stress Release options

Actually I was suppose to blog about this last year, but I procrastinated it for a few months and now only I manage to have the 'inspiration' to blog.... A one of a kind inspiration kononnya...

Anyway, as my title goes, probably you know I'm going to do something stress related. Well in this case, is more to stress + damn benggang case. So, instead of doing 3 things 3 times, why not........
3 IN 1????

Don't get it?

Biasalah......

My Majlis Tingkatan 6 club is trying to raise funds for our class page next year (Like I said this post was suppose to be last year so bare that in mind... ) So different people are in charge of different food or ingredient. I was in charge of ribena mocktail. So basically the ingredients are lemon juice, ribena (duh) and sprite or 7-up. Your choice.

So this was my 2nd time doing the ribena mocktail, and at the same time, I was seriously pissed off by someone which I forgot and so, with

This


and This


and This


In front of me, I started doing this.......


I started smashing it up so badly I ended up having a sour eye due the over juice "ejaculation".
Initially I was suppose to just smash it abit so that the juice will come out easily, but that bloody woman's face was on all the lemon, so..................

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My benggang-ness brings results!!!!

TADAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!


(Do ignore the milk.... it has nothing to do with Ribena Mocktail, but DO pay attention to the small teeny weeny bottles at the back.... ^^)


One whole portion of 2 fridges is full of bottles and bottles of Ribena Mocktail and guess what??
The next day, half was gone!!!!

Whooohoo!!!! Was happy that all my hardwork has paid off.... ^^
In the end, I got 3 jobs done in 2 hours....
It's all up to you how you compile everything into a creative pack of 'juice'!

No comments: