Sunday, December 30, 2007

Delta Rovers Act......

~~~~~norma helping me through "dificulties"~~~
~~~~The Big ending!!!!~~~~~

~~~~Jumping for joy~~~~~~


~~~~ yeah!!!! A big finali!!!!


~~~~~ Team Delta rovers and us~~~~

~~~Mr Wong, Mr Seng and us~~~~~~~


~~~Dev and us~~~~~~~


~~~Amiy and us~~~~~~~



~~~Encik Hussien And us~~~~~~



~~~~~hong jie a.k.a monkey boy and us~~~~



~~~~~ Anuar, Michealle and i after abseiling~~~~~~~



~~~~Me Abseiling~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~ Encik Hussien And the baby~~~~



~~~Am, Michealle and i~~~~~~~~



~~~the paintball boy~~~~~~



~~~~ Amiy doing the spider abseiling~~~~



~~~ Michealle and i are rock climbing~~~~~

At the end of the session, I was more confident to myself then before. I enjoyed this session a lot and i hope that for the next session, i could do more challenging acts. Many thanks to the Delta Rovers team and thanks for all who helped me through this session!!!! I am looking forward to the next session!!!


No comments: