Friday, December 28, 2007

PMR results~~~~~~~~

I am so sad!!!!!! Yesterday i went to my school to collect my results. i went together with hui xia, my big prawny. We reach my school early, around 9.30am. No one was there, so we sat down and talk. We talk all kinds of stuff even gossips... heh.... is normal for girls this age to gossip!!! Even aunties alos gossip!!! Anyway, when it was time to take the results, my body was shaking, seriously! I was sweating cold sweat and my heart was pumping hundred times faster then the usual pump!!!!! 'Please God make it a good results, please!!!' i didn't dare to go near the line, i was really really scare, so was my other friends. But at last i still got into the line to take my results....... my heart was pumping two hundred times faster, i was sweating till my school uniform were wet........ i was really scare!!!!! When it was my turn to take the results... i didn't dare to go near the table, my friends had to push me in order to take my rresults.... when my teacher look at me, she gave a wide and evil smile!!! yeesh!!!! That made me more nervous then before!!!! When she handed me the result sheet, my hands were still trembling, when i took the result sheet, i took a deep breath, then i look at the results.... I started to cry.. I ran to the back of the hall and hui xia followed me, wondering why am i crying..... i was crying my head out!! I am confused whether i cried because i am happy or i am sad.... i was really confused. I called my dad first, he said he was proud of me as i did better then him. I then cried even louder. Same goes with my mum. So after that whole scene.... Hui Xia and i headed to Times square to have a quiet walk to cool down myself. We had Ice Kacang as well. By then, i was cleared from the whole suspense and was kinda enjoying myself. Then we headed to the girl guides hq. When we reached there, the door was locked!!!! Oh my god!!!! i shouted!!! We came here for nothing
!!! what is this????? So we headed back to Times Square and we walked to the Pudu lst Station to save some cash. We bumped into my friend, we chatted until 6pm then we headed home our own way...... sad isn't it??? Want to know my results?? hehheh!!! no need i think you can guess!!! seeya!!!

No comments: