Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Busy but fun life!!!!


I have been trying so hard to impress myself all this days by doing all kinds of stupid stuff!!! But al least there are friends who gave trust in me to start all over. This whole week i have been in so call my 'second' home, that is the headquarters of the girl guides association. We have been rushing like hell to complete our tali perkeliling before the school reopens. We were doing all kinds of folio. For example, cooking, house chores, babysitting and can you belive it?
I even practise waking up early! But sometimes i was just lazy to wake up. I know what i mean. You tell me which teenager DO NOT LIKE i repeat DO NOT LIKE SLEEPING?? haha every teenager likes to sleep late right? Anyway, i was at the Headquaters with my gang as usual, Prawnie, Ying Ying, my husband (Ai Ping) and myself were there. We were there to complete our folio as usual and busy ..... as usual. But we had fun along the way. We joke with each other, we play with each other, and even try to get as crazy as possible!!!! we shake and dance and my husband didn even had any courage to look at us. But sometimes she even join in the fun. She was there to do her cooking test and we all got her back!!! so we can all pass sucessfully for the tali perkeliling. It was really a fun time and i can tell you. i was lucky to join girl guides, I was lucky to be part of the gang. I was lucky to be their friend. And most important, i was lucky to have them as my friend, to back me up when i need help and to laugh at my jokes (although they were not very good...) haha. But i am really lucky to have all of them right beside me. Thanks you guys!!! i love you all!!!!! Muaksssss

1 comment:

-m!sS a! a!- said...

herm...dun like u jor...spell wrong ur lao gong's name oso can...herm...anyway...i'm oso happy tat i could fit in...thanks guys...muackzzz...^^