Monday, September 29, 2008

Homework done!!




Fuuooooh!!
Homework done at last!! Now with a little bit of rest....

of to studying for the finals...

Love the My School Rock finals!!!!

Team Malaysia although you didn't win, but i love your choreography,

your showmanship, your tidiness and those cute outfits!!

And you guys did an amazing job despite you are the youngest one there!!

I'm proud of you guys... you can do it better next time!!! MY SCHOOL ROCK!!!

This is my school's HSM team....
(although we didn't participate in the competition)


Xze Yin, the youngest member in our team, and me.

Ho Yan, the most resourceful choreographer


Our post before the performance....


The full team member of my school's HSM team, from the left, myself, Ho Yan, Sze Yin and Julianna.... Go Team!!!!!!!

No comments: