Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life Sucks!

Rockstar!!- Miley cyrus.....that song is stuck in my head!

poof! i'm starved!! waiting for the water to boil.... maggie here i come!!

o(. .)o
( . )
()(")(") silly monkey.........

my friend sent this to me.... Thank you. i APPRECIATE IT A LOT!

o
/l> I realize...
jl

o/
/l i'm just an ordinary human being......
jl



but you on the other hand.......

<). .(> is something
( (oo) ) out of the
(..) (..) ordinary.......

Another message by my friend........

when
i
look
at
you,
you
hide
your
head,
you
don't
even
dare
to
look
at
my
face,
when
i
saw
you
blushing,
i
know
you
were
shy
at
that
moment.....
u
think
I
haven't
found
out?
did
you fart?? hahahaha

All form 5's are gonna love this.....

15 trees were chop to produce only one examination paper for SPM, so save our forest trees by saying NO to SPM!! spread the news to everyone you know sitting the examination this year...... LONG LIVE FOREST OF MALAYSIA!!!

And a very close friend sent this to me a few minutes ago.....

Simple music makes you sing,
simple words makes you feel good,
if simple things can make you happy,
Hope a simple person like me messaging you
will make you smile....
xoxoxo


NITEZ EVERYONE!!!





No comments: