Saturday, September 20, 2008

is eating my guts.....

I really don't know what has happen to me. I always thought that from the day i was born I will have the perfect life a normal teenager would have. But all I got was problems. Lots and lots of problems. Right now I have tonns of problems eating my guts and tonns of problem to worry about. But one thing I found out about people is they always think negative. For example, they come home, they complain about their work or school stuff, ok i don;t mind that, but they wouldn stop complaining about their own family. It irritates me whenever i come across this sort of people and it irritates me even more if it goes on for days and weeks. We have to think positive man! Even though we have problems, but try not to expose as if you would want the whole world to know that you are facing problem crisis. You can find a close friend to express yourself once in awhile. At least in that way, people will think more in the positive way then in the negative way and people can life a longer, happier life. But right now, something is bothering me, i have this strange feeling that I cannot describe, an uncomfortable feeling that is seriously eating out my inside.

No comments: