Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I need something

Since form 1, this feeling has been bugging me.
And there is no solution for this unless that person
is either out of my sight for a long long time or
that person is out of my life!

Ya, it is a HE

He does things that anooys me
That get on my bloody nerves
I can't rest with him around
And i am so hoping for him to
get out of my life when i turn 18.

I was SOOOOO happy when i heard
he is going on a trip for a few days.
I was thinking,' WOOHOO! Finally
peace and quiet!!!!! Weeeeee!

I was so looking forward for that day
then he decided on not going.....

The news came to me and I when into
depression just like that.........
I seriously need a rest from him
I can't stand him anymore
Please bring him as far away as possible

Just don't let him die..................................
Freedom of life

No comments: