Sunday, April 19, 2009

My 100th post

Celebrating my birthday in www.blogger.com
with my 1ooth post!!! Yeay me?!

Anyway, i finally found the best thing
that happened in my life.....
I had the longest birthday celebration
this year. It lasted for 3 days actually.

The first day, 17th April, was with
my schoolmates.
Before last friday, they did mention
they wanted to celebrate my birthday
for me, but i denied as it was a waste
of time and waste money, plus i was
gonna have plans that day.......
MANA TAU, during recess i was short
of cash so i decided to stay in class and
complete my homework. My friends
dragged me out with a seriously lame
excuse

Classmate : Eh maxine recess la
Me : Not going out today, bo cash!
Classmate : Yer, everytime you dump me
, everytime eat myself
Me : Eh yesterday i just teman
you only wor
Classmate : Still
Me : Haiz, ok la, gimme a minute
Classmate : Quickly la very hungry la
Me : Yor~~~

When i reached the cafeteria, i sat
there and did my homework
Suddenly suki took one handful of
forks. I asked la of course what the
heck was that, she said :" Oh!!!
pui san la want me to buy food
for all the her friends~~~"
Xiao kah i was thinking....... Suddenly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG came out
I was seriously surprise and frighten
at the same time cause practically
the whole school was looking at us...

After we're done, i cut a slice out of my
form teacher, then the whole 5 alpha
each took a fork and then i shouted
"DIG IN!!!!" we all munch like nobody's
business... Then my moral teacher said,
'inilah panggil kemesraan! juga satu nilai
moral" I feel like poking her with the knife
i'm holding, too bad is plastic... DARN!
But overall, i would like to say a million
thanks to my classmates.. You guys are
the best buds in school!!! Love you all!

Second day, Saturday,18th april,
I was assigned to help out a gg activity
in FRIM. Conducted by the one and only
Miss Tan Kate Lan. I was the leader for
group 6, Sri Sentosa and Puteri Wilayah.
We hiked for 7km, passby a waterfall,
yada yada yada, not much to say about it.
We ate lunch when we reached the hall,
then comes the singing session. I wasn't
inform before hand that I had to lead
the session, got a shock when Miss tan
announced it GRANDLY on the PA sistem.

Miss tan : Sebenarnya, untuk kumpulan
pertama yang sampai akan dibagi
(i though 'hadiah') perlu membuat
persembahan untuk kami semua
kerana mereka merupakan
kumpulan yang paling releks sekali
dan ketuanya ialah Maxine~~~~
Me : What has that gotto to with me??!!
Miss tan : Now i would like to hand it over to
the chief entertainer, maxine!!!
Me : WTH?!

So i conducted the singing session with the
help of chris and gang, manage to pull it
off thought, hehehe and then when we're
done, Miss tan took over and taught us
an eskimo song, with the first line starting
with osta costa, nova. hehe no idea what that
means

After the certificate giving ceremoney,
Pn Phang took over the mic and said
" OK saya ada satu permintaan,
esok ialah hari jadi maxine, jadi saya
minta semua untuk nyanyi lagu hari
jadi untuk dia. OK 1,2,3"

Then Miss tan took over the mic AGain.
"This is not the right song for her!!!
Now THIS is the suitable one"
*clears throat"
Happy birthday to you
You live in a zoo
All the lion and tigers
And the monkey is you~~"
*Pointing at me...
"Ini lah sesuai dia!!! hahah"
But Thanks to miss tan and
most importantly, Ph Phang for that
simple celebration.

Later in the evening, when for a korean
buffet, had a cool feeling surrounded by
korean and japanese, then later when
clubbing for an hour (shortest clubbing
time for me) Thanks mum and dad for
that evening.


They are having a promotion by the way.
RM20++ per person, Free flow of beer
till 30th April. Quite good actually, especially
their grill stuff.... Is in Komplex antarabangsa
Juat nearby Pavilion.


Me with the humongous grill prawns....
Sweet and juicy!!!!


The VIRGIN magarita i had~~~
Strawberry... hehehe

The actual birth day, 19 April,
HAD to go to HQ to settle some
BSS forms and payment, Yee Wen
And losheni did her room perasmian,
later they had a meal in the kitchen
where they, not they, losheni la,
was draggin me to the kitchen, and
there it was, a PINK cake was sitting
on the table. They all sang birthday song
in 3 languages and i cut the cake,
distributed and sat down and ate.

Losheni made the cake, explains
the colour pink, Pn toh gave me
a wish... to marry FOO. *shoot
it was fun overall. Chaw hui and gang
bought me a balloon bunny, The choong
sisters made me a bottle of colourful
stars, pui leng and gang made me
a card, a book and a key chain, and
and last but not least my gg friends
that celebrated my birthday with me.

Later that evening Norma and kommy
dropped by my place and gave me a
cake and a tin of coke... Don't ask why
the coke is there, as they were rushing
home, we went to the food court behind
my place and had popiah, waffles,
otak-otak and loads of shell food.
Kommy was phobia'ing on the balutong
We had, so she sticked to the lala.

Hehe should have seen her face....
Later when back home and celebrated
my birthday with my family.

Overall, i wanna thank.....

Mu uncle for the pooh bear and
the bonquet of three bears~~~


Chaw Hui and the gang for the
"Pervert'ed" bunny ballon.
Thanks guys!



The choong sisters bottle stars
that lasted them 10.00pm till 5.09pm
last night... Seriously i'm hugging it
right now~~~


Thank you Pui Leng and gang for the
card, the book and the keychain....
And by the way... I love you too.






Thank you guys!!!!!

And last but not least, thank you Norma and
Kommy for the cake you bought me and
the gang you brought to me.... A nice
first time experince on Belutong. Thanks again.



This birthday had made me realise that
i do have people who care for me after all.
Thia birthday had given me a memorable
one and its gonna stay in my heard forever.
Thank you all who celebrated with me
and Love you all very much!!!
*BIG BIG HUGS!!!!!!

P.S And thanks for all the friendster, MSN,
SMS, and facebook wishes. Thanks again.

Freedom of life

No comments: