Friday, August 21, 2009

One after another......

After that Stomach disorder incident...

Got myself a really nasty infection
from the ants bite cause by an ant
nest right outside my school..

We just arrived in school from penang
and the bus parked just outside my
school.

As we came out and we unloaded the
luggage area, it so happens the luggage
area was just beside the ant nest...


And it was so friggin' dark so i barely
noticed it.. So i went ahead to get my
luggage.. Then i stepped on something
soft..



Thinking it was just mud and soil,
i didn't really bother much..

Then i felt a sharp pain around my
ankle, when I looked down...

Tonns of ants were scrawling around
my feet... BOTH my feet!!!
(Come to think bout' it... YUCK!)

I brush em' off immediately and
i felt fine... Nothing.. Just slight
ichiness..

Then the next day... It starts to worsen
then it became like this!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*





(Phobia of ants developed just then)

So just a preacaution to people....
Watch it where you step on..

Especially to those going camping,
plus you know la.. HQ kan banyak ant
nest... Please be extra careful...
You're gonna regret if you don't!

Freedom of life

No comments: