Saturday, August 8, 2009

Qrovers Scouts Ball 2009

It is the best ball
I have ever attended and i
seriously hope they
can organize another one
next year..


The Jaiho dancers...
Losh, Max, Nani (Satu M'sia)


The DJ of the night
Thank you DJ Biren!!


The Jaiho Dancers and the tango
couple....


Look at em'.....
Loose my breath!!!


Us performing...
(was wobbling up there actually..)


Norma and kommy joined in at the
last part... Welldone guys!!!


Chocola-te dance EVERYBODY!!!!!

Now i kinda loose my voice & my waist
is killing me from all the pumping and
shaking and dancing....
Was lovin' the dancefloor....
Thanks to......
* Norma for organizing the best ball eva!
* Kommy for the punjabi suit
(sorry for making it all sweaty)
* Nani and Losh willing to spend
time practising the dance... Love
you guys!!!
* Sri Sentosa Guides for learning
the chocola-te dance at the last minute
* DJ Biren for the best dance floor
fever!!!
* And mostly my parents for
the consent of me attending the ball..
(and i'm sitting for SPM this year =P)
Thanks again!!!

Freedom of life

No comments: