Sunday, August 30, 2009

Final days in HQ......

Came back from a camp
yesterday... Was exhausted
from all the cleaning...

Had to take over the JPC
post as the previous one had
to go back for family issues..

The camp also experience
a shortage of commitee
member so I thought maybe
i could chip in some extra hand....

But overall although i wasn't
there for the whole 3 days....
but i enjoyed it la.....

My final days in HQ before
my SPM....




















THIS IS SO
SUFFERING!!!!!






I WANNA GO TO
THE HQ!!!





I HATE YOU SPM!!!!!





DARN YOU!!!!!



















*sniff.....







But i love the mashmallow
session.... Smokey mashmallow...



Thanks for sharing the fire
Shereen... Don't bother bout
layan'ing' me....

And thanks yan yee for your
'companion'... ahahahah

Cherio people!!!

Freedom of life

No comments: