Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trials has just started....

Currently sitting for trials right
now...

Thank god it has been raining
for the pass few days~~

Or i have to sit the papers
sweating all over again..

Tau la my name starts with
the great "A" and we have to
sit in alphabatical order....

So mine is the first table starting
from the left of my class...

And you have NO idea how
bloody HOT is it sitting there...

You can actually see the effect
of sweating like a bulldozer
by comparing my weight before
and after the trials....

I ain't kidding i'm telling ya!!

Thats one of my main reason
for hating exams....

The good thing is.....



There's actually no good thing
about exams.. =P

Anyway.. I have to ace this test...
Plus Raya holidays are right after
my trials so yipppy!!!!!!!!

Having english tomorrow.....
At least i can relax abit tonight!!

19 papers to go so
Ganbatte to me!!!




Am dying to sit for that last paper!!!
Just for the fun of shouting
halleyujah!!! =P
Freedom of life

No comments: