Thursday, September 10, 2009

A time out....

Ok.... *deep breaths*
Another week off for trials,
Tomorrow last day of the
second week,

The 'Great' ol' Maxine here
will be sitting for Sejarah 1
& 2....

Which i seriously doubt that
I'm gonna ace for it, I probably
won't even get a 'pass' for that
subject... T.T

Have a whole stack of sejarah
notes in front of me and I don't
know where to start.

The thing is, its weird isn't it?

I can memorize biology which
contains numerous freakin' long
scientific terms and yet i can't
memorize sejarah.

I keep reading and reading
understanding chapter after
chapter but none can
penetrate into my steal-made
skull......

Boleh reflect knowledge waves
la my brain, allergic to history...
(I'm babbling to myself again am I)

After this week,
Next week left

14/9 - Chemistry 1 & 2
15/9 - Physics 1 & 2
16/9 - Add maths 1
18/9 - Sivik

GAHHHHHHHHHHH
*Pulls hair*

Ngo yan!!!
Ngo yan!!!!!!
Ngo Yan!!!!!!!
NGO YAN!!!!!!!!

No comments: