Thursday, September 17, 2009

Celebrating my completion of d trials....

*thinking to myself
Ok.. Last question..

Focus!
Oh shoot! 10 mins left..

Ok Ok..
Relax Relax...

Think think....

*Do my calculation

YES!!! Done!!

TIMESSSSS UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

WHEEEEE!!!!! Last paper for
my stinkin' trials.... And there
I am officiating my Raya holidays
starting today!!!!


WAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHA!!!!!





















*Ignore the mentally after
exam retarted me.........

A....nyway........

to celebrate me trials being
long gone... My mum and I went
to the loaf in pavillion for members
day... 50% for all items... Cool huh?

The best thing is...
ITS ALL
FOOOOOODDDD!!!!!

Hehe... paradise for Maxine..

Bought a bunch of breads and
pastries... Mmmm

Gonna enjoy em' later....

Headed upstairs for breakfast..
Both of us ate spaggeti...

Mine is "i forgot wats its name"
And mum's is "Tabikko something"

Look at the fish roe... Mmmm
Big, orangy, sweet and juicy...
We ate till we bloated...
Went round pavillion for a walk
then came back for lunch... hehe

This time i had the
"Tabikko something"

And mum had....
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaamb
Ended muah day with a very
bloated and round stomach...
Mmmmmmmmmm
(Actually... The couch that I'm sitting
on is too low, Found out when the bowl
was served and my chin was resting on
the bowl itself... heheh
This means Aw Maxine is too short and
needs more basketball)
Can we do this sometime again?!
Freedom of life

No comments: