Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day off....

After a tiring day of memorizing
and not coming out a single thing!!

I had a day off today...
(unexpectedly)

I woke up this morning...
(it was freakin' 8 in the morning)

I kept reminding myself to study
for physics as is this thursday...

In my mind was.
"study physics.....
study physics.....
study physics...."

But i had to go to the ministry of
defence first to get the application for
changing Batch in NS...

Was very dissapointed that i didn't get
first batch...

Went there with my letters...

(Got some handbooks as well)
(The receptionist was really friendly)

Was done in a few minutes and we
hoped back to the car.

Was going to snooze off in the car then
mum wanted to go to wangsa walk..
So i thought "cool, plus can get my
christmas shopping done!"


So yeah~~ My christmas shopping for
my christmas outing!!


And a packet of candy canes to match
with the seasonal occasion~ yeay~~
Can't wait for christmas this year cause
this is the only year where i can enjoy
christmas and NOT worry about school
next year...
BWAHAHAHAHA
Last 2 subject people!!!
YIPPEE YAHHH!!!

No comments: