Thursday, December 3, 2009

Down to " The great 1"

Phew~~~ Physics is finally OVER!
The toughest subject among the 3
science subject.. YIPPEE!!!
So now is down to the final paper...

C.H.E.M.I.S.T.R.Y

You know... When i was studying
physics the other day, the NS issue
came to my mind.

I was so caught up on me not getting
in the first batch till i became so
annoyed about it.

I even kept bugging my parents to change
my batch for me.. I was SO ready to face
NS and i wanted to go for the first batch
so badly... And this result actually
gave me a breakdown..

Imagine that! A stupid issue giving me
a breakdown.. What a wuss!

But the more i think about it, the more
i was able to accept me attending the
second batch..

And... the more i was excited to attend NS.
Although the letter of transfer was sent in,
no matter what the outcome is, i still will
remain the determination to attend NS..

AS LONG AS ITS NOT
THE 3RD BATCH!!!!

I am really looking forward to attending NS.
I mean what harm could do me?
I get to socialize more, meet more friends
(Although i heard most of the girls there
are 'xiu jie' material)

But at least i get to open my eyes to
different varities of people...

But importantly...
My main reason to go there is to
stay fit, increase my stamina...
and LOOSE WEIGHT!!!

I HAVE TO!!!!

MUST!
MUST!!!!!

Anyway.... Last paper people.. so

BOOYAH!!!!

No comments: