Saturday, August 14, 2010

Driving Lessons and Driving test

Ok, before this I was having a few sessions of driving lesson and this was actually my last driving session before my real test...


So I actually drove all the way to sungai buluh to go through my test syllubus with my instructor... I was doing fine especially on the road. I seldom make any mistakes and could mostly handle myself without any instructing from my instructor....

As usual, we did the going up the hill, parking and 3 point turn... after a few rounds, the instructor gave me a pre-test and i failed the 3 point turn as I was going too fast with the clutch... so I had to repeat the 3 point turn again and again after I got it right.


After that, I DID go cuckoo over the 3 point turn... I called suki and clarissa and they also thought WTH happened to me... heheheh. Ya so overalled I could say i was alright with the syllubus but I wasn't that confident in passing the test....

During the real test, turns out that I REALLY did failed the test..... Reasons?
1. Too nervous
2. Scare failed
3. High expectations of ppl??

But all along I'm trying to overcome this matter, but Just don't know how.... I sort of trying to psycho myself but that's not gonna work with negative surroundings.... Anyway... Good luck to me for my next round of test~~heheheheh


No comments: