Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pudu Prison

I know, this is a very very very very old issue....
But I just wanna state my opinion...

Everytime I wait for the bus opposite pudu prison, I stare at that wall for distraction.... Now that that thing is destroyed, it is a shame as I usually spot ang mohs there admiring the painting...
Although is not a tourist spot but still, it is a very attractive place for foreigners to visit...

My mum and I made a short trip there to collect some of the wall 'specimens' as souvenir... And yes, it is still at my house.... But we did snap some pics with my mum's phone.....

We did collect small pieces of it especially the exterior of the wall where the painting was... It can be a cool souvenir though..... ^^





Hidious pic of me~~~~~ Pay no attention to that standing figure =P

Chao!!!

No comments: