Saturday, August 14, 2010

Outing with Suki and Lisa

You know, what I realize was, after graduation, the only people that I really kept in touch is Lisa and Suki. It seems like they were the only 'living being' willing to make time for a small gathering or just a normal 'yum cha' session... I don't know, that's just my opinion.

Anyway, recently, 3 of did had a spontaneous outing in Bukit Bintang once again. Initially we were suppose to shop for clothes and ya, I did want to buy clothes..... I admit that.....

We were walking and walking like nobody business and the two girls were all going cuckoo with every shop they pass by while I was struggling to find MY type of clothes... I don't see a single army pants or a hoodie top in the whole bukit bintang area..... *pissed!!!!

I actually wasted my day + going back empty handed..... * pissed square

But we did take ridiculous pictures...... In DA TOILET........ hahahahah
Of all the places they have to choose the toilet....... Y la aiyor.....

Anyway here are the pics..... If you see a toilet bowl, just ignore it, instead, pay attention to the person IN da picture, doesn't it sound more rational to do so?? *wink



As you can see from the picture on the above left, they are busy camwhoring with their own phones.... Can even compare somemore!!!!! X perasan ke Aw Maxinf standing here??



So at last, Aw Maxine decide to hyp things up~~~~


















No comments: