Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back to school.....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Over already??? what is this? Time machine??
Holiadays are over again and school is back, which means sitting in class for hours, not giving a damn what the teacher is babbling about, drooling in class, ok maybe not drool but snore... hehe, and definately gossiping! Today a friend asked me a question. We known each other since form 1 and NOW only she asks me this question, but i still respect it.

JY: Don't you mind when people call you pig or names that insult you? I mean if i were in your shoes i might change school or something.....

Max: I've been a joke to many people during the 16 years i've been on this earth. It means nothing to me when people do such thing. The important thing is you know what is right and what is wrong, you know who you really are and you can diferentiate between right and wrong. I love the way i am the very statisfied with what i have now. But if i can improve myself of course i will improve la! But i'm happy for who i am and i hope you will like me for who i am and not for what i am.

JY: I'm not as strong as you, I hate it when people do it, especially if they do it all the time

Max: Just take it as a joke and just laugh of with them, in that way maybe you could live a happier life then sulking everyday in class.

JY: Life stinks!

Max: Better then not having a life isn't it?

JY: Ya, i guess you're right.

Max: We learn through life as we grow, appreciate what you have and most importantly, never give up!

JY: I'll try....

We continue with gossiping our class teacher paying hefty prices for useless facial which still makes her the same as before.....
Our class teacher have a special talent of 'self-praise'. She love to praise herself especially during her lesson. For instant, we are discussing about the 3R programme by the government and she will slot in a story half way," I never waste anything in my house, i keep things very organize and i always recycle, all my brother and sister, even uncle and aunties all learn from me and they always says that i am a very cautious person and very specific when it come to cleanliness... so you better keep your class clean.... yadaydaydaydayadayadayadayadayadayada and i'm telling you, this can go on for hours!!!! No joke! but all the same, she giving knowledge to us so can't blame her for doing her job right. :P hope she dosn't see this! Teachers are busy finishing the syllubus and we have to act like we understand everything..... Too bad.

No comments: