Sunday, October 5, 2008

どうも すみません.......

I've been thinking these past few days during the holidays. That i have been so stupid to act that way. I kept wishing for time to turn back or to re-do whatever i done. But it's impossible. Although she still goes on with her daily activities and communicate with me as if nothing had happen but deep down inside i know that i have done something real bad and i hurt her as her friend. I myself feel really bad about that incident. It's running in my head asking me what am i suppose to do to make things better. But i'm scare that things might go out of hand. I know that parents are the perfect role models for us to trust but my problems also started with my parents and i got into a fight with them because of this as well. Sometimes we can trust our parents but some things are just meant to be kept to ourselves. I regreted telling them that day. And i really make a fool out of myself for making such bogus lies. I don't want to life in anxiety and worries. I might be a mad woman! But at the same time i want to make things right. I want to talk to her but scare that things might mess up, I want to make things right but thoughts of that incident kept haunting me, no bravery to see her face as what i've brought her. I regret sharing things with the wrong person, i regret doing things that makes me a fool, I want this to end, but i don't know how, even if i have the bravery to tell her she would reply nothing to worry about, but i still have doubts about my wrong doing and this could go on for quite some time but a much shorter period. But after so much i can say, all i can say at the end is I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY! WILL YOU FORGIVE ME? どうも すみません 私 を ゆる して いただけますか?

No comments: