Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged by myself.....

1-Why are you single?
My expectations are high......

2-Miss any ex's?
never had one... haha

3-What's bothering you right now?
Guilt

4-What are you doing tomorrow?
Operation Inventory

5-Do you miss anyone?
Very much.... When can we meet again??

6-Do you wear a lot of black clothing?
I ain wearing pink!

8-Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
It depends... Mood changes every minute.

9-Do you like orange juice?
sour or sweet? bitter?? nahh

10-Do you get emotional easily?
Haha, i have to admit, yes!

11-Do you like to cuddle?
Being cuddle no, Cuddle others yes!

12-Can you sleep without blankets covering you?
I feel empty.. =P

13-when was your last trip to the zoo?
GGICM! Worst trip to the zoo... Raining!!

14-Did you feel awkward at all today?
I feel akward dancing in class...

15-Do you think you will be married by the time you are 35?
na-ah! nope, nah, dilch, N-O-NO

16-Did you wake up happy today ?
never waking up happy especially school days

17-What month were you born in?
April

18-Would you ever get a tattoo?
I might.... Might get in Miami

19-Has anyone ever told you that they hated you, seriously?
Everyone does that

20-How often do you take pain medicine?
I'm addicted to it.... heheheh

21-Do you sleep with socks on?
Seldom, only after a sprain or cramp

22-If an ex said they hate you, you say?
Don't you think is too late to hate me now?? heheh

23-What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Sleep.. school is 5am

24-What are you thinking about right now?
Give it to me, NOW! no one's gonna stop me! NOW!

25-How much money is in your wallet?
You banyak tanya la!

26-When is the last time you cried?
A few centuries ago....

27-Ever been on a motorcycle?
My first self driven vehicle (i was only 10) =P

28-What brand of shirt are you wearing now?
Amazing race black-T

29-Did you shower today?
Abuthen? Of course la! Or not i might be call smelly cat again!

30-Are you closer with your mum or dad?
Neither (no offense)

31-Complete the sentence 'This Time Next Year':
Preparing for SPM! Hoping to pass soon!

32-Do you own a laptop?
This time next year! HAHA

No comments: