Wednesday, February 24, 2010

.:+ Last day +:.

Ok, before this, I was DYING to quit this job and I needed to settle some stuff before I leave for my National Service. (Don't remind me how lucky I got chosen).

And feel so frustrated everytime I had to come to work and type the same letters over and over again. Plus the early hours I had to crack the shell. I thought taking up a job won't be that frustrating but I guess I was wrong. Instead, I feel lonely... T.T

Early this week I was so enthusiatic to just work it off this week, I even had a countdown on my own to the last day. I was so happy as the days gets shorter and I just wanted to get it done and over with.

But today, as I walked into the office, I felt a weird feeling I never thought I would feel, instead, I always thought me feeling that way is somehow near impossible and ridiculous, and yet I fine myself feeling that way...

I feel that I AM gonna miss my work place, the people I socialize with and the work I've been doing. Its only been two months and this place left such a deep impression on me... Weird eh?
And remind you, I dislike coporate buildings and environment ALOT!!

I don't know, maybe is the way my colleague treated me during my duration here. Althought there was a part where I was f*cking pissed about, but we ended up in good terms.. Which is good.. (Besides the jackass)

My colleagues are asking me whether today is my last day, or what is my plans after this, or even, "So what next? Sleep until SPM result come out ar?" =.='
But the most common question would be "So, are you looking forward for NS?"

Seriously????? I don't know..................

Most of my friends who attended came back with numerous answers...

@ "Wahseh!!! Very syok oh!!! You better kena ar next time!!"

@ *cries* I hate NS, very susah, everyday I pengsan, somemore the water dirty, people there very teruk.. "(she came back halfway)

@ "Erm....... no comment... Like that lo, go 3 months come back lo!"

@ "NS ah? NS very good de... Only the water and facilities not good enough lo..."

@ "NS veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery dirty one er!!!! Better bring fu or not kena ah!!"

See???..........

When I ask my parents, on who to refer to regarding NS experience, they would ask me to refer to my friends who have been there. By the look at the replies . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

LISTEN TO WHO???!!!

Anyways, of course I still prefer to hear the positive ones and keep my thinking positive...
and I also decide to go NS la.... Go experience mah... Then at least if got people like me in the future then I can tell them the real answer lo, no need to ask so many people like me... XIAO!

Gotta resume my lasy half day of work... I might come back and work after NS or after Form 6 but I'll decide at that time....

Till Then..

CHERIO!!!!

No comments: