Monday, February 8, 2010

Work

Work.....

IS TERRORIZING!!!!!!!

I had to practically face so many freakin' PINK files everyday and the contents?
Is either We're being sued or our Solicitors sue the other party... Sometimes the more you read it the more you get confused...

Plus you tend to get sleepy everynow and then especially after lunch where digestion occurs....

SNORES.... ZZzzzzzZZZzzzZZzZzZZZZZ......
That's why i longed for weekends/Holidays so much.. The longer the better..
=P
Sometime the files can stack as high as my working table, and at times when i reached the office in the morning, the sight of my table covered with files really makes me think "*sigh..... another day, another 40 + 40 files = 80 files perday!!



Don't get me wrong here though, I ain't complaining, is just that since i started working, there is no excitement anymore. You tend to be like a robot, where you sit in front of the computer all day and type letters and key in data..
Alright alright, ii'm 50/50 complaining k?! At least i get paid by the end of the month... =DDD

And you repeat the same thing over and over and over again 5 days a week...
Where did all the excitement go???

Plus I bet my eye sight is gonna be worse by month end.. When you have to face a computer this near everyday, you won't doubt yourself in getting an eye check every week... =P

I know I'm being over dramatic and overeacting but still, you can't blame me, when the computer is THIS near to you..





And another weird thing..... They actually give every staff two rolls of toilet rolls every month. When i first started i was surprised when i was 'presented' by the toilet rolls.. Then later on I found out that it was to prevent toilet paper wastage in the toilet.. =.=....
I haven't even finished my January 'rolls' =p
Oh ya that's my cup in front of the computer, was trying to avoid sleepiness with milo kosong...
Pfffftttt...
As if that would help... and it didn't...
Chao!

No comments: