Monday, February 8, 2010

Raining at moi WRONG time!!!

I just finished work and was about to leave to times square... When i walked out of the building, the sight of black dark clouds made me make a decision and OF COURSE i wanted to go back as i was freakin' tired and i wanted to sleep.

So I being a normal person myself, would of course react like what a normal person would react, and that is?



To grab your umbrella and open it la! DUH

As i was searching and ransacking my bag looking for my sadly to say 'Pink' snoopy umbrella, a gift from my mum k? Had to use it to make her happy...

I found out my umbrella was no where to be found... I was going 'where the hell is my umbrella?? Oh shit... STUPID!!!! MY UMBRELLA IS FREAKIN' AT HOME!!!!"

As i was about to rush to the nearest monorail station...

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Habis I kena drench by the heavy rain.... NO TIMING!!!!! Dah la I was super tired, want to piss me off somemore.

So I went to 7-11 instead and of course i wasn't gonna stay put until the rain stops, *wails

I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!! And guess what i did? I bought a stupid disposable raincoat and wore in 7-11... I wasn't going to spend 10 bucks for another umbrella that i left at home, the raincoat was 8 bucks cheaper than the umbrella..

So looking all ridiculous with the yellow fluorescent raincoat, i rushed myself to the nearest monorail station. Everyone was holding an umbrella and i was the only retard wearing a raincoat..

And no there were no pictures as i was not in the mood for taking pictures and i won't embarass myself on the World Wide Web so don't hope.
As soon as i reached the monorail station, i immediately cabut my raincoat and dumped it in the rubbish bin...... FUR GOOD!!!!!!!



What a good timing for such a heavy rain..... No need to mandi that day, natural water from the sky, save water bill... =P
Heavy Rain at the wrong time makes Maxine a sad sad Maxine...

No comments: