Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hidden words and Thoughts....

Ok, I finally got myself to think straight and words are finally piling one by one to actually type this blog. My first blog after PLKN is finally over...

First thing that came to my mind when I reached home was *$%&$#%#%$#&$^*#%....
I couldn't think straight and everything was in a mess. I couldn't help myself but just blurt into a bucketful of tears then only myself would know.

It was only then, I found out that PLKN is finally over. No more Bangun bangun bangun, no more voices of the trainers urging us to be quick, no more eating together, bathing together, laughing together and getting naked together. (Too much detail, I know) And worst of all, no more KSP.....

Maybe is because of what I've gone through all there years, the emotion mixed up I've been travelling in. And when I stepped foot into KSP, my mind went into total clear and I felt as if a burden was lifted off my shoulder, I could think straight and all I felt was happiness...

It was the best 2 1/2 months in my life. I've never felt that happy and that stressless in my life. It was the first time in so many months I haven't had a messed up mind... Even for one day... My mind was total clear and I could make up my mind in everything I do... CLEARLY!!!!!

All I could say is I'm sad that I have to leave that place.... I love that place and will always love that place. That place was my 2 months escape from my 'prison emotion' and it was a place I truly enjoyed myself. My memories with me and left there will always be with me.

My foot steps in KSP,
My shouts in KSP,
My singing in KSP,
My lulluby in KSP,
My laughter in KSP,
And my memories in KSP......

Will always remain in my heart and my mind....
My heaven for 2 months is better then nothing.
KSP.....

No comments: