Thursday, June 24, 2010

My new life.... Sort of.....

Since after coming back from PLKN, I was messed up and all delusional as you all know from the last post. And I kinda thank the JLKN for sending me into the second batch.

At least that way, I don't need to 'grief' for so long. School actually occupies me and makes me thing no other but studies. I have to say, in CBN, I tend to concentrate more and study more. Maybe is because the competition is tight here and everyone wants to be the top student.

The teachers are also quite good, at least is not that kind that you ask more then one time then you kena scolding. So I'm quite satisfied with that.

ANNNNNND!!!!!!!!!! Today I went to school as usual not expecting any activities for us Lower 6..... Well, that was what I thought as this is a new school and we consider as new students. So of course lerrr we lay low from being too active.

Ended up we had to attend this so called 'Surprised' interview by the teachers to elect the new batch of form 6 prefects. Before I even came in to CBN, and when I graduated from BGS, i made up my mind not to involve in any post or activities during my form 6.

I mean I might still go 'harrest' the HQ at times but I won't be as active as I used to. Form 6 is a critical year for me and I really have to perform well in order to get at least a scholarship to University, and I'm major scared I won't get one.

But the teachers are sort of trying to push us to be a prefect. They said loads of good things about prefect and is sort of like a mind set changing environment that you'll change 360 degrees confirm....

That I don't know, but what I know is I really want to concentrate solely on my education right now and I don't need any extra things on my hands as it's already piled up.... So I really hope I don't get elected as a prefect. It would definitely safe alot of time for me and of course, the cost of getting a uniform will also stay in my pocket... ehhehehe...

Till then, gotta sleep!! NiteZ!!

No comments: