Friday, June 25, 2010

PLKN 2nd Reunion

Alright, we're suppose to have a PLKN gathering today involving the whole Alpha company including boys and girls.... Instead, out of 100, only 7 people turned up...
5 boys and 2 girls... Don't that sound sad to you?? Depressing maybe??
YOU DO???????
GOOD!! Because it IS DEPRESSING!!!!!!!
Out of 100 a freakin' 7 turned up?? Where are all the buayaks?? Plus there are only 5 authentic buayaks there, the others are from other company. Other company lagi semangat then our own buayak to go for the reunion... Like WTH??
Anyway.... Since they said the gathering was 1pm (I thought so) so I kinda rushed to times square and reached there around 1.20pm.... then i called Gwen and she was only on the way....
So i lepak-ed around times square and ended up eating lunch in KFC.... booming gendang d my stomach... hehhe....
Gwen turned up at 3 sumthing whereas PA-8 and the gang turned up at 4pm.... SO much of starting the gathering at 1/2pm....
Instead of a gathering, since the numbers was so small, we practically walked alot today. From Times sqaure, we walked to sungai wang, then to pavilion, found out there was nothing to do there, walked back to times square and ended up in a KTV centre. (Which is quite famous for drug addicts and police raids)...
Didn't dare to sing a single song since boys were there.... scary neh....
Its been years since I last sang in front of boys (Besides my dad and bro, they love to shut me up whenever I start to sing... T.T)
And I left them at around 7 ....... to go CLUBBING .....
It was like eons ago since I last when clubbing... but this club is more like a proper club. Few prostitutes and more alcoholic drinks... lovesss....
Back home at 9pm, and had a slight dance session by myself... heheh.... Love the Lupin by Kara dance.... Super Chun... Bonamana aka Boom la mana is next.. hheh
I happen to do this... now no more d.... T.T

No comments: