Sunday, June 27, 2010

No certainties

Is there even such a word???
Anyway... I'm having one of those mixed up emotions again.

I don't know why I have these feelings often and definitely is not PMS.

Usually when I do have these kind of feelings, I have alot of things on my mind. Sort of like a katrina in my brain to be exact. And I usually stay quiet at that moment cause if someone was to interrupt, I do the unthinkable.... (can imagine??)

Well, we'll skip that at the moment. There has been an issue that I've always been annoyed about......

You know when people cross the road... Ok, lets make it a busy road..
A normal person would look left and right before running across the road right?
I notice nowadays that people tend to just walk across the road before even looking both sides...

That I don't mind, that's your life, not mine; If you get killed It ain't my business, but people tend to walk as if that was their grandfather's road.. I mean...

H-A-L-L-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-!!!!!! WAKE UP DUDE!!!
ITS A FREAKIN' ROAD, IT AIN'T YOUR GRANDAD'S!!!!

If your crossing the road alone then fine, you die, die la, but
I'M FREAKIN' RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!! CAN YOU WALK FASTER???
I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIEEEE!!!!!!

Geesh!! Especially thoses teenagers who are 'dating'...
you know, those who loves to hold hands, wave it up and down,
doodle around, and say 'i love u' non-stop.....

Is a freakin' road!!!! Don't you people learn common safety procedures?
And you call yourself educated people...

Is like civilization all over again.....
*Slaps forehead*

Go back to school and educate yourself again...
Simple safety procedures also cannot follow..
No wonder so many people kena langgar la...

Blame who?
YOURSELF LA IDIOT!!

2 comments:

Vivian C. said...

I seriously can imagine you saying that out loud, at my ears. =.= LOL.

anyway, Just use your brute force (like hw u hit me... ) and push them away when you encounter these kind of situations. lol. ORRRRR you can shout "SCUSEEEEEE MEEEEEEEE"

Maxine said...

I actually wanted to try that once..... hahahaha gonna do that the nex time i see theeeeeese kind ok PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPOL.....