Wednesday, July 1, 2009

But I~~ I gotto be STRONG! Just keep pushin' ON!

I have faced the fact and the reality of life...
And i'm ready to face any challenges ahead of me..

and i hereby determine that...

I, AW MAXINE,
IS ATTENDING NATIONAL
SERVICE SIRI 7/2010

No appealing penangguhan letter,
no appealing pelepasan letter, and i'm
gonna face it like a MAN!!!
(That sounds really wrong..)

So to those experienced people out there
who are willing to 'serve' counseling sessions
to the ol' Maxine here, you are most welcome..

But please be a positive counsel,
I'm trying to fill myself with
positive ions right now..

As the saying goes
Sedikit-sedikit, lama-lama menjadi bukit..

My version goes
Sedikit-sedikit, lama-lama menjadi orang
tidak siuman....

But seriously, i need someone to
talk to me into this... I'm kinda afraid right now..

This is not 3 days 2 nights,
This is 3 months 89 nights...

So please.. anyone?

Freedom of life

No comments: