Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My specs are once again squash by people round' me

As my title of this post goes~~~~

*Take a deep breath.......

ONCE again.... my specs are once
again squash by people around me..

But i don't blame her.. seriously
I blame the sport we were playing..
It was basketball and we were all
'inexperience' people playing..
(We looked like a bunch of ants
fighting for a small piece of mentos)

Obviously there will be pushing and
bumping, more pushing,
more snatching, more shouting and
so on......

So macam ini la my specs got
'bumped' out of my eyes' reach,
and there goes my specs crumpled..

Underneath the beautiful
scenery of my friend's shoes....

DARN!!!! Went on the whole time
in school without specs.... And my
friends kept thinking i was blind..

Just because my power was 800
each eye and i didn't have my specs
on....

I might suffer form short sighted,
but i am not blind for god sake!!!
I can differentiate from colours and
from fat to thin.... ><

At least I have a spare one.. so kena
use this one la...
If this one pecah also.... then i beh
tau what to do la....
Freedom of life

No comments: