Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Don't worry... be happy!!

Ji Yan, being a strong woman is
being a succesful person in life...

Being strong does not mean that
you can carry two elephants at a time,

It means that you are able
to control your emotions
and stablize them during it's peak..

And I can see that you managed it
well today and i'm proud to say
that you are going to be succesful..

Not that i'm a fortune teller but
its what i observe in my 17 years
here on earth...

Ok? So don't take it too harsh
on that incident... 2 more days
then

HALLEYUJAH!!!!!!!

FREEDOM AT LAST!!!!

Bare that happy thought in mind
k? And don't worry, I'll bring my
camera to school and we'll have
TONNS of pictures snapped ...

k?



See?! You have your friends with you....
We will stick together as one.. So
don't worry, cause you'll have alot of fun..
Especially with me around... HAHAHAHAH
Freedom of life

No comments: