Monday, July 13, 2009

Perpaduan conflic

Sometimes I wonder....
After Malaysia gain independence,
We,
as Malaysians should reunite as one,
no matter what race you are,
no matter what religion you are,

We should stand together as
a strong community and be one!

"One million people, one voice"
As the saying goes and I agree
fully on that issue..

But what my observation tells me is
people do not live that way..

I thought teachers are suppose to
educate the young ones with positive
minds and thoughts...

And I have NO IDEA!!!!
That our Sivik teacher is
such a RACIST!!!

She kept keeping different races
apart and saying harsh things about
the presence of Chinese and Indians
in Malaysia during Historic times...

Come on la...
This is 2009, not 1955....

WE HAVE GAIN
INDEPENDENCE
AND WE SHOULD
STAND AS ONE!!!

I'm just sadden about this case,
and worst, me hearing it with my own
ears.... Just sad....

Freedom of life

1 comment:

Chelsea chan said...

ya lo
crazy d
kena denggi until sot jor
sum more call both of u sing NEGARAKU o!