Thursday, July 23, 2009

Confused~~

Have you even wondered that if
any of your love ones betrayed you,

hated you or even is willing
to hit or bash you up though you're
the one taking care and teaching
him or her everything you know?

I know I do and I live a miserable
life from time to time...

Hoping that one day that person
can learn a lesson....

It doesn't matter if its a harsh
lesson or a approachable one,

As long as that person awakes
from that horrid live of his or hers,
Its fine for me....

Even though means hurting me
physically or mentally for that person
to change over a new leaf,

I would do so just for that person..

For that person is the only one
i have, and I will love that person
no matter how the treatments are...

That person loves making a
HUGE mess around the house
leaving for us to pick things up...

Not forgetting to leave behind
a wet trail after a shower and a
dirty toilet which i have to share with..

Today, that person slipped and fell
on his own wet trail, upon checking
up on that person, he still is able to
talk back rudely...

Not knowing the "shame" he
brought upon himself...

I can see through that he hurt
his wrist during the fall...

I was happy at first for his
'achievement'.. seeing that maybe
he'll have a hard time playing
games next time....

But after awhile, i feel sad and
worried for him...

Like i said, that person is my love
ones and i would give up anything
for that person to change a new leaf..

Unfortunately, this would not be
the time where we expect bad
things to turn for the better.....

We'll just have to wait for
another period of time....

*Please keep this to yourself if
you manage to read this. Thanks

Freedom of life

No comments: