Monday, May 18, 2009

Exams are like injections

I got this title off facebook from a friend. It kinda make sense though

"Examinations are like injections. You get nervous and shiver
before it, you suffer during the process, feel relieve after it"

=

Talk about it i can't believe that i manage to pull it through the
first week of mid-terms though.

Everyday after school i go back home, i sit down,
then "What's next".

It is so annoying and i really
feel like killing myself halfway.

Another week and a half to go.....
Don't even know whether i'm able to bare with it.

Just finish my biology papers today and its
already freaking me out on the real SPM examinations.


GAHHHH


Tomorrow's EST (English Science & Technology
-useless subject referred by my EST teacher)

And

PJK (Who the heck sits for PJK
anyway?? Practical i can understand but theory?? Lagi useless)


AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I seriously need stress releasing moments....

AND AND AND AND AND


Grrrrrrrrrr

My BSS results are not out yet!!!!

WHY???? You promised last wednesday!!!

*sniff

Freedom of life

No comments: