Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Really sleepy..... Thx Mei wern

I was really sleepy during today's examination. It was english and i couldn't stand the heat man,
i was practically sleeping and sweating at the same time. I can actually feel the sweat dripping from my forehead to my mouth and i can even taste the sweat. (salty much)

Anyway juz wanna say thanks mei wern for the good luck post. Forgive me for reading it so late. I have some connection problems in my area so had to bare with it. Imagine networkless computer, how empty the comp will be.

Sorry that i have to blog about my BSS slightly later as i haven't get hold of any photos yetso be patient guys. Will upload the whole story later. Just a sneak preview, there are only 53 candidates this year for Semenanjung. Hehehehe. Imagine me being one of it. I feel proud of myself.... should i?

Cheers!

Freedom of life

No comments: