Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good news & Bad news~~

First thing first.... DA good news!

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

I passed my Bengkel Selalu Sedia
and i'm heading to Terengganu for my
award.... HAHHAHAHAHA

Finally! Patiently waiting for that very
day to come...... *smiles widely!!!!


And~~~ the bad news....

I got bitten by my dog T.T
On my left thumb and incredibly hard
to sit for my exams probably coz i'm
a left handed student?!


Got bitten both sides... And got a really
thick bandage for such a small wound.
but still it hurts terribly.


Imagine the whole tooth sink into
your skin and force it applied to it?
Pain huh? Tell me bout it.

Wait till you see the picture...
BOOM!


The front part ( the minor one, doesn't hurt
one bit)

AND the back part... This seriously hurts where
the tooth actually sunk into my skin. See the
bruises? Grrrrrr
OK i know what are you guys thinking
"Padan muka! Who ask you to play with him?!"
Now i was just being a good owner and a good
friend to my dog
when i was about to take care
of his cleanliness by pulling a flea from his
furcoat and
WHAM!
There he goes~~~
There he goes again~~~~~




Freedom of life

No comments: