Friday, May 15, 2009

Ketidakpuasan hati~~ i'm not SATISFIED!

Ok now is my diagnostic exam week and people are still getting on my nerves.

Getting on my nerves No. 1:

You think people very close with you is it! You take my stuff without asking me as if you're my closest friend in my class. F*ck off la. You want the notes get it yourself la. I only have that small note in my hand with a few pages while you have a 3 inch thick book and yet you still want to curi my notes and read it PLUS a checkpoint..... WITHOUT my permission.
Heck ya! I hate you, the whole class hate you, patut perasan tak perasan; tak patut perasan pergi perasan. Next time don't let me see you take the humanity subject i tell you! Ask you to help people you brush us off, you want help you come and offer us stuff. How la kena tahan your this kind of attitude till SPM. I think by that time you already curi'ing' everyone's notes already.



Getting on my nerves No. 2:

It seems that everything i do is always wrong. I sit also wrong, stand also wrong, talk also wrong, keep quiet also wrong, do nothing also wrong..... overall is WHATEVER also wrong. This morning as usual someone took my stuff without my permission again, i ask you.. DO i have the right to be angry?? Although it is a small matter still i get pretty annoyed when people just take my things for granted.

And there goes the upstairs people blaming me for getting angry. SEE WHAT I MEAN?? Even though is other people's fault, i still have to get all the blame for other people's fault. The worst part is, he claims that he is advising me instead of scolding me when his voice is the top of his head. Yeesh! What did i do to deserve that.



Getting on my nerves No. 3 :

Now, i tengah runsing on how to keep things from crawling up my nerves. Gesh, i have a life people and i have to live it and love it! Save some breath and give some space lar... As if you all own this world. Haiz....... All of a sudden i miss guiding.... Why can school just belike guiding? No worries no frauts just happy and going crazy....... TT.TT

I'm tired of getting angry, i wanna live life as it is.... I just wanna be happy.. pretty please

Freedom of life

No comments: