Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hiya people!

I know its been a long long long long long long long time since i last updated my blog. Sorry people the network around my area was busted so had to bear with my computer internetless.
Was so restless and frustrated. I wasn't able to finish up my log book because of that stupid incident. Mothe tu-tu-tu-tu-tu

Anyway I am very happy that my BSS is finally OVERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH btw to those who don't know what is BSS, it stands for Bengkel Selalu Sedia. Is a workshop where all Queen Guide Candidates are having their final valuation and to determine whether one is ready to be a Queen Guide, or in better words Queen Guide material.

I'm so happy and finally can drop the log book time. But still i feel like doing log books again.
I don't know why but i have this crave for more log books. By the way, the results is coming out this wednesday and i'm freaking nervous to know em' Hope i passed. Anyway, cherio people!!!
Anxiously waiting for my phone to ring. hehehehe

Oh by the way, saw your blog kak yaya, thanks a lot!

Freedom of life

No comments: